____________________________________
A scene Ive witness today. So pretty.
There was this boy. He looks maybe 2 years younger than me? Yet, his mentality seems more like a little boy. I watched him with the corner of my eyes.
He had nice brunette hair, crystal blue eyes, wavey "wet" hair, a dirty blue jumper. What attracts me most about this guy, beside his distinctive jaw, sharp features, "charming stares" , was what he did on the train.
He looked out of the rainy sky through the condensed windows. He pressed his face on that window. Looking through that window like a little boy waiting for the first "drop" of snow to fall from the sky. He blew warm air from his mouth and wipe it off with the sleeve of his jumper. He continued staring with all his concentration.
His small movements amaze me. He blew me away. Such gestures, so small yet so delicate and heartwarming. Okay, im weird but who cares. This country is free from the critics of people on the street. Not like singapore, everyone criticise about each other on the streets, as though they are the best.
He held my gaze, and i manage a smile. I din want him to think I was weird.. -_-""" His eyes. tells so many hiden pain. Yet at the same time such innocence. Ah..
Moral of this was, the scene he looked out of the window. Like a little boy. I could just hold him in my arms and sing a lalabye. haha. Okay, im imaginative, but everyone needs some love! Besides its the time of Christmas again. Be fair. ;)
Anyways, Been dropping by the gym everyday. But ive got to really study soon, or im pretty screwed. Been dropping by this cafe often. nice nice. Besides chinese, I realised for caucasions of whites, IM attracted to brunette guys. haha Ive got the hots for them. *blushes
E.g: The guy working at boost, ooh la la. The guy working at the cafe. Pretty pretty. haha okay. Shall stop before someone complains about my raging hormones. :)
TO bao: Understanding comes from the heart even without speaking. Just like how you are. :) My subtle support and friend who respects my space. Knowing when im prepare ill speak. You see through my layers despite my smiles and other layers. Many more flowers to come and short breaks from different cafes with random pictures. Our grey bricks of road and rainbows. A thank you ain't enough. Only my actions will express them, like the old times. Always. ;) Soon bao, soon. Mean time, WAIT!!!!!!!! haha ;) And bao, I guess some happiness won't be mine if its not. But I get your meaning. *hugs